Monday, April 1, 2013

Student Spotlight: Rebecca St.Onge


This month's Student Spotlight features the graphic design and photography of Rebecca St.Onge. Continue reading to see her work!





.::. Basics .::.
Rebecca St.Onge
BFA Graphic Design / Art History
May 2013

.::. Other Specs .::.
• AIGA Wisconsin
• Dean's List
• Northwestern Mutual Gallery Intern



Foggy Morning


Downtown at Night


Found
Photography and Postcard Design



Coffee Shop Branding Concept

Wedding App Concept

.::. Artist Statement .::.

Design and photography are my two passions in life. When designing, I like to have a "script" for what the end product will look like and how it will function. When I'm out photographing, I produce my best photos when I'm in the moment, not planning out every move. The contrast between these two practices has taught me to be inspired by the small aspects of life. Art is a peek into everyday life. The environment we live in, our attitudes, and our interactions with others are what mold us. The people I encounter in life are what drive me to create art but I am visually inspired by Swiss design and the grid system.

In the coming months, I hope to continue learning all I can about design, photography, and other art forms. I know that I will constantly be creating art and I can not wait to see what I experiment with next. I am excited to see how I develop as an artist and what opportunities arise after graduation.



.::. Contact .::.

No comments: